Coaching for Highly-Ambitious Professionals
This service is designed for highly-ambitious, highly-intelligent professionals with a big goal in mind.
In my experience, highly-intelligent people with big dreams, are unlike most others. You cannot coach superstars the way you coach everyone else.
The brain of the high achiever works differently, it faces different challenges and requires a different approach.
Is this you?
This is what I usually hear from my above-average coaching clients:
- "I cannot shut down my brain. I am constantly thinking, analyzing and strategizing."
- "I am not satisfied with my achievements. I feel that I haven't yet expressed my full potential."
- "My mind is like a popcorn machine of ideas!"
- "So many ideas, so little time!"
- "It is infuriating having to work for people that are less capable/intelligent/aware than me."
Don't worry. You're in good company. My methodology is holistic and tailored to each individual client. You might need 5 sessions, or you might need just 1 to unlock you and get you going.
Don't make this 1 mistake...
A very usual mistake people make, is that they are aware of their intellectual superiority, and they know there are very few people out there who could understand them, let alone help them. This way they reject any form of therapy or coaching, believing no one will "get" them.
They choose to "go it alone", believing their own brain will eventually figure it out.
This is often true.
On your own you will eventually get where you're going. With coaching you will get there faster.
See, the way coaching works, is like a huge mirror being held in front of you, allowing to reflect on things you have no access to without the contribution of another human being. Going it alone can be lonely and contribute to the higher risks of depression many highly intelligent people face.
So don't go it alone. Choose your travel companion carefully and embark on a journey of self-exploration and growth.
No one was born with all the answers. Expecting this of yourself is unrealistic and unfair.
How it works
- One-on-One Coaching: we will have weekly coaching sessions one-on-one, either online or by phone. Duration: 40-60 mins per session.
- Custom report: After each session you will receive a written report of everything we discussed in our session, along with insights and tips.
- Assignments: Along with your report, I will give you written assignments, designed to help you change your mindset, realign with your core values, identify your next steps, and create an action plan.
- Action Plan: The final step includes a concrete action plan that will keep you on your path to transformation in the coming months.
- On-demand support: Throughout our collaboration, I will be available to you via email or text message when an urgent issue arises.